September 17, 2022
Humboldt County Fairgrounds, 1250 Fifth Street, Ferndale CA
Directions to Ride Start:
From US 101, take the exit to Fernbridge/Ferndale; cross the historic Fernbridge and continue on Hwy 211 to the town of Ferndale; turn right on Van Ness Avenue; turn left on Fifth Street; turn left into the parking area at the Humboldt County Fairgrounds
Parking for this event will be at the Humboldt County Fairgrounds.
Registration and Rider Check-in
- Register on line here.
- Rider check-in will be held at the Turf Room at the Humboldt County Fairgrounds. Enter the parking lot from Fifth Street and follow signs to the Turf Room. Check-in will start at 6am for Tour of the Unknown Coast Century riders, and at 8am for Avenue of the Giants 100K riders
- PLEASE NOTE: there will be NO ON SITE REGISTRATION for this year’s event. Help us plan for your ride by registering on line by the deadline of Wednesday, September 14th.
- Refunds: we regret that we are unable to offer refunds.
- Tour of the Unknown Coast: 7:00 am
- Avenue of the Giants 100 K: 9:00 am