Register On Line: On line registration here from January 1st through June 1st.
Mail in registration: Download and print registration form here. Registration must be postmarked by May 27th.
On site registration: Riders can register at the River Lodge in Fortuna on the evening before the ride (Friday from 5-7 pm) and at the Turf Room of the Humboldt County Fairgrounds in Ferndale on the morning of the ride (Saturday beginning at 6 am). Ride fee may be paid by cash, check or credit card.
Waivers and Parental Authorization forms for minors: Riders will be asked to read and sign this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability. Parents of riders under 18 years of age must read and sign this Parental Authorization and Release, and Medical Consent Form.
- Tour of the Unknown Coast Century: $90
- Avenue of the Giants Century: $90
- 100 Kilometer ride: $80
- 50 Mile ride: $80
- 22 Mile ride: $30 for adults, $15 for children under 12
- 10 Mile ride: $20 for adults, $10 for children under 12
Ride Fee Includes:
- Friday evening appetizers at the Fortuna River Lodge from 5pm to 7pm
- Saturday morning breakfast at the Turf Room of the Humboldt County Fairgrounds for all 100 mile, 100K and 50 mile riders, served from 6am to 9am
- Food and water at rest stops
- Radio communications and support vehicles on course
- First aid and mechanical support at various places on course
- Finishers patches for all riders
- Saturday deep pit barbecue meal for the 100 mile, 100K and 50 mile riders (riders participating in the 22 mile and 10 mile events can purchase a ticket to the barbecue at the time of registration); meal will be served from 12:30pm to 6pm
Refunds: we regret that we are unable to offer refunds.