Saturday, June 6, 2020
Friday night check in and registration:
Fortuna River Lodge
1800 Riverwalk Drive, Fortuna, CA
Saturday morning check in and registration:
Humboldt County Fairgrounds
1250 Fifth Street, Ferndale, CA
Directions to Ride Start:
From US 101, take the Fernbridge/Ferndale exit #691. Cross the historic Fernbridge and follow Hwy 211 to the village of Ferndale. Upon entering Ferndale, turn right onto Van Ness Avenue. Turn left onto Fifth Street. Turn left into the Humboldt County Fairgrounds parking lot; if the lot is full, you will be directed to nearby street parking. Walk into the Fairgrounds and locate the Turf Room next to the Grandstand building.
Registration and Rider Check-in
- Register on line here through June 1, 2020.
- Register by mail with this form . Must be postmarked by May 27, 2020.
- NEW THIS YEAR: Friday evening registration and check in for pre-registered riders will take place from 5 pm to 7 pm at the River Lodge in Fortuna. On Saturday morning, registration and check in will start at 6 am at the Turf Room of the Humboldt County Fairgrounds. Ride fee may be paid by cash, check or credit card.
- Refunds: we regret that we are unable to offer refunds.
Map of Humboldt County Fairgrounds:
On Saturday morning, all riders will check in or register at the Turf Room. The rides will start and finish on the south side of the Grandstand building, between the building and the racetrack.
NOTE: Century riders are encouraged to set off before the 7 am mass start if necessary in order to finish in time to enjoy the post ride festivities.
- Tour of the Unknown Coast: 7:00 am
- Avenue of the Giants: 7:00 am
- 100 Kilometer: 9:00 am
- 50 Mile: 9:30 am
- 22 Mile: 10:00 am
- 10 Mile: 11:30 am