September 16, 2023
Humboldt County Fairgrounds, 1250 Fifth Street, Ferndale CA
Directions to Ride Start:
From US 101, take the exit to Fernbridge/Ferndale; cross the historic Fernbridge and continue on Hwy 211 to the town of Ferndale; turn right on Van Ness Avenue; turn left on Fifth Street; follow instructions for parking at the Humboldt County Fairgrounds
Registration and Rider Check-in for 100 mile and 100K rides:
- Register on line here.
- Rider check-in will be held on Saturday, September 16th at the Turf Room at the Humboldt County Fairgrounds. Check-in will start at 6:15am for Tour of the Unknown Coast Century riders, and at 7:15am for Avenue of the Giants 100K riders
- PLEASE NOTE: there will be NO ON SITE REGISTRATION for the 100 mile and 100K events. Help us plan for your ride by registering on line by the deadline of Wednesday, September 13th.
Registration for the Freshwater 4-H Club’s Family Ride:
- On site registration will start at 8:30am at the Turf Room of the Humboldt County Fairgrounds on Saturday, September 16th.
- Tour of the Unknown Coast: 7:00 am
- Avenue of the Giants 100K: 8:00 am
- Freshwater 4-H Family Ride: 9:00 am