June 6, 2020
Humboldt County Fairgrounds
1250 Fifth Street
Ferndale, CA 95536
Directions to Ride Start:
From US 101, take the Fernbridge/Ferndale exit #691. Cross the historic Fernbridge and follow Hwy 211 to the village of Ferndale. Upon entering Ferndale, turn right onto Van Ness Avenue. Turn left onto Fifth Street. Turn left into the Humboldt County Fairgrounds parking lot; if the lot is full, you will be directed to nearby street parking. Walk into the Fairgrounds and locate the Turf Room next to the Grandstand building.
Map of Humboldt County Fairgrounds:
This map indicates location of check in/registration and start/finish for all rides. Riders will check in or register at the Turf Room. The rides will start and finish on the south side of the Grandstand building, between the building and the racetrack.
Registration and Rider Check-in
- Register on line here through June 1, 2020.
- Register by mail with this form . Must be postmarked by May 27, 2020.
- On site registration and check in for pre-registered riders will take place on Friday from 5 pm to 7 pm, and on Saturday beginning at 6 am prior to the event at the Turf Room of the Humboldt County Fairgrounds. Ride fee may be paid by cash, check or credit card.
- Refunds: we regret that we are unable to offer refunds.
NOTE: Century riders are encouraged to set off before the 7 am mass start if necessary in order to finish in time to enjoy the post ride festivities.
- Tour of the Unknown Coast: 7:00 am
- Avenue of the Giants: 7:00 am
- 100 Kilometer: 9:00 am
- 50 Mile: 9:30 am
- 22 Mile: 10:00 am
- 10 Mile: 11:30 am