September 16, 2023
Humboldt County Fairgrounds, 1250 Fifth Street, Ferndale CA
Directions to Ride Start:
From US 101, take the exit to Fernbridge/Ferndale; cross the historic Fernbridge and continue on Hwy 211 to the town of Ferndale; turn right on Van Ness Avenue; turn left on Fifth Street; turn left into the parking area at the Humboldt County Fairgrounds
Parking for this event will be at the Humboldt County Fairgrounds.
Registration and Rider Check-in
- Register on line here.
- Rider check-in will be held on Saturday, September 16th at the Turf Room at the Humboldt County Fairgrounds. Enter the parking lot from Fifth Street and follow signs to the Turf Room.
- Check-in will start at 6:15am for Tour of the Unknown Coast Century riders, and at 7:15am for Avenue of the Giants 100K riders
- PLEASE NOTE: there will be NO ON SITE REGISTRATION for this year’s event. Help us plan for your ride by registering on line by the deadline of Wednesday, September 13th.
- Refunds: we regret that we are unable to offer refunds.
- Tour of the Unknown Coast: 7:00 am
- Avenue of the Giants 100K: 8:00 am